A Sanctuary for the Senses and the Self.
This is Urbane Wellness.
Designed with thought, care, and purpose to maximize inspiration, relaxation, and connection.
- TARGET COMPLETIONDecember 2018
- NEIGHBORHOODCow Hollow/Pac Heights
- SQUARE FEETAppx 8,500
- GREEN RATINGPre-certified
- LEED®-H Platinum
Residence 2646 is sustainably built and technologically advanced. It is an environment designed to enhance residents’ physical, mental, and emotional health. The five-story, four bedroom home in Pacific Heights combines sophisticated luxury with leading-edge health and wellness. The garden level is home to a private oasis. Stunning views atop the roof deck span from the Golden Gate to the Bay Bridge. Its interior is a technology-enabled platform for sustainable living, with custom finishes for modern tastes. The home is a vision for what a living environment can be.
The Height of Residential Design
Next-generation features and a contemporary design come together to create a futuristic feast for the senses. From a gated, gas-lit, and greenscaped entryway to a sumptuously appointed penthouse, Residence 2646 is a fully realized vision. This home is sophistication.
Luxurious features, meticulous design, and future-oriented thinking find form in a living environment unlike any other: terraces on each floor, a chef’s kitchen overlooking the bay, and an outdoor oasis with room to entertain. Residence 2646 is a sanctuary in the middle of city life — designed to bring joy to the everyday and to create moments to savor.
Design Details Include
- Gated entryway with gas-lit pathway to front door
- Modern façade
- Cantilevered interior staircase
- North and south facing terraces on each level
- Chef-inspired kitchen
- Boffi kitchen island with waterfall stone edges
- Custom cabinets
- Stone slab countertops
- Luxurious master bathroom
- Master bedroom private terrace
- Roof deck with sweeping bay views
- Three car garage
- High-design light fixtures from Davide Groppi, Boyd, Jonathan Browning, Fuse, and more
- Privacy-scaped outdoor entertainment area
Wellness in Every Detail
Adaptive, progressive, and biophilic, Residence 2646 delivers an ultra-performance environment to strengthen human health and wellness. This home realizes these ideals through meticulous research, planning, sourcing, and execution.
Residents’ well-being is paramount. With a gym, sauna, and yoga studio, Residence 2646 provides the materials for building physical and mental health. Internal air and water filtration, responsive lighting design, and unobtrusive ventilation systems create a setting of safety and comfort. The home’s biophilic design blends the built environment with the world around it, sustaining an emotional connection to the outdoors.
Other Wellness and Health Features Include
- Fitness center
- Massage room
- Spa with glass-enclosed sauna and steam shower
- MERV-13 air filtration systems, complete air change every two to three hours
- Everpure water filtration system
- Electromagnetic shielded cables
- Under-counter ventilation systems
- Acoustic soundproofing clay wrap on water drain lines
- Felt, foam, or rubber junction isolation of water lines
- Quietrock acoustic sound insulation
- Biophilic landscape design links interior with exterior
- Red list–free materials
- Low or no Volatile Organic Compounds paint and finishes
- Composite wood materials with no added formaldehyde
Next-generation technology optimizes the living environment of Residence 2646. The home is programmed to work with a digital-first lifestyle and function as an efficient platform to make every day simpler, healthier, and more convenient.
Outfitted with leading-edge technology in entertainment, supplemental power, car charging, in-home mobility, and responsive lighting, Residence 2646 is a complete platform.
A Tesla Powerwall provides sustainable backup energy. A Homeworks lighting control system allows residents to live in a lit environment attuned to time of day, season, or mood. And a Savant Smart Home automation system brings each feature together in a simple and convenient package.
Technology in this Home Includes
- Standalone AV room
- Media room pre-wired for surround sound systems
- Thermal and humidity controlled wine room
- Tesla Powerwall
- Lutron Homeworks lighting control system
- Integrated USB charging ports
- Savant Smart Home automation system
- Hydronic radiant heating with separate controls for all major rooms
- Four story elevator
- Car vault
- Two electric car chargers
- Fire sprinkler system
- Rooftop solar panels providing 30% of home’s energy
Luxurious, Ethically Sourced Finishes
Residence 2646 embodies responsible thinking with luxurious execution. It is an inspirational and aspirational testament to what a living environment can be, from conception to construction and through its entire life cycle.
Troon Pacific’s systematic design approach considers materials from the outset. This standard-setting home relies upon a new class of innovative stone, wood, concrete, insulation, and interior finishes. Working with its surroundings in the Bay Area, the home includes ethically and locally sourced materials wherever possible, creating a space that is at once high-design and grounded.
Innovatively Sourced Materials Include
- Forest Stewardship Council–certified structural wood
- Reduced carbon concrete
- Recycled Content drywall and insulation
- Italian stone
- Board House wood floors
- Plumbing fixtures from designers like Fantini, Dornbracht, MGS, and Falper
A Sustainable Home for Life
Residence 2646, like all Troon Pacific homes, foregrounds the health of both people and planet. Its LEED Platinum certification — signifying excellence in innovation, design, water efficiency, energy and atmosphere management, and air quality — is just the beginning.
Intelligent, adaptive, and renewable features, both indoors and out, lower the carbon footprint of the home and help protect the health of those inside. Its innovative water system irrigates landscaping with recycled water while continually scanning for leaks and limiting use during periods of rainy weather. Solar panels power the home’s warm and efficient LED lighting, which adapts to time of day. As a whole, Residence 2646 reduces consumption by two-thirds over comparable California homes.
Technology in this Home Includes
- Pre-certified LEED Platinum
- Thermal-insulated, double-pane windows and glass doors
- Energy Star appliances
- Solar panels providing 30% of energy demand
- Tesla Powerwall stores solar energy during the day for later use
- Home performs 63% better in energy consumption than comparable Title 24 buildings throughout California
- 90–100% LED lighting throughout
- Grey water system, reuses water for landscape irrigation
- Low-emission products and appliances wherever possible
- Leak detection system for plumbing and piping
- Smart drip irrigation, limiting water during rainy periods
Maximizing Light and Sight
Overlooking the greenery of the Presidio, the grandeur of the Palace of Fine Arts, and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, this is a jaw-dropping location. Placed between the Marina District, the Presidio, and Pacific Heights, it’s just a quick trip from Golden Gate Park, the Financial District, SoMa, and the Union Street corridor — with stunning views over the entire area.
The home’s outdoor spaces accentuate and maximize these incredible views, with a light-filled penthouse on the top floor, a full-width terrace on the first level, thoughtfully placed windows, and an oversized skylight. But when you have to step away, you’re in the heart of Union Street. Everything, from brunch to shopping to a workout to a night on the town, are within reach.
- Stunning, iconic views of San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and Coit Tower
- Well placed in Pacific Heights and Cow Hollow neighborhoods
- Terraces with north and south facing views on each level
- Blocks from Lyon Street Steps descending into the Presidio
- Walk Score of 90 on WalkScore.com: a “Walker’s Paradise”
Troon Pacific homes are built to the absolute highest standards of residential design and construction with ethically sourced materials and cutting-edge wellness technologies. Each home delivers on Troon Pacific’s promise of unparalleled beauty, functionality, and sustainability.